Emmitt Smith's Career Highlights: Exclusive 30th Anniversary Memorabilia Auction on eBay

Screenshot 2024-02-02 110135.png

In celebration of the 30th anniversary of Emmitt Smith's remarkable NFL season, an exclusive collection of memorabilia from Smith's storied career, including items from his high school days to his Super Bowl victories, is being auctioned on eBay in collaboration with Notable Live.

This year marks the 30th anniversary of one of the most storied seasons in NFL history, courtesy of Emmitt Smith, the legendary running back of the Dallas Cowboys. In recognition of this milestone, an exclusive auction is being held on eBay, in partnership with Notable Live, featuring a handpicked selection of memorabilia from Smith's iconic career. This auction provides fans and collectors a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a piece of sports history, directly from the personal collection of Emmitt Smith himself.

The auction, which launches this Friday, spans Smith's illustrious journey from a prodigious talent at Escambia High School in Florida, through his record-setting days at the University of Florida, to his historic achievements with the Dallas Cowboys. The items up for auction are not only memorabilia but also milestones that encapsulate Smith's enduring legacy in the NFL.

Highlighted items in the auction include:

• The Escambia High School football helmet worn by Smith, a memento from his early days that forecasted his future success.
  • The last jersey Smith sported during his collegiate career at the University of Florida, symbolizing his transition from college football legend to NFL rookie.
  • The touchdown football from Super Bowl XXVIII, with which Smith secured MVP honors, encapsulating one of his finest moments on the professional stage.
  • A football from Super Bowl XXX, another testament to Smith's crucial role in the Cowboys' Super Bowl dynasty.
  • The game-used football from the moment Smith broke the 18,000 rushing yards barrier, setting him apart as one of the greatest running backs in NFL history.
  • The cleats worn by Smith when he surpassed Walter Payton's record for most 100-yard rushing games, marking a monumental achievement in his career.
  • A game ball from Smith's staggering 237-yard game against the Eagles in 1993, establishing a Cowboys single-game rushing record.
  • The uniform worn by Smith in his eighth and final Pro Bowl, highlighting his consistent excellence throughout his career.
  • A collection of various awards and accolades received by Smith, celebrating his decorated career.
As Smith has gradually released pieces of his career memorabilia over recent years, this auction is particularly special, timed to coincide with Super Bowl LVIII. It offers fans a comprehensive glimpse into the career of one of the NFL's all-time greats.

Mike Antonucci, co-founder and CEO of Notable Live, expressed excitement about the auction, stating, "We are thrilled to mark these moments in football history with these incredibly unique items available directly from Emmitt, so fans can have a piece of authentic history to call their own." Echoing this sentiment, Smith shared, "I am excited to share my personal collection with my fans through this exclusive event with eBay, celebrating both my achievements on the football field and my journey beyond it."

This auction not only honors Emmitt Smith's 30th anniversary of an unparalleled NFL season but also offers fans and collectors an intimate connection to the moments that defined his career. As the auction goes live in the Notable Live eBay store, it presents a unique chance to acquire authentic pieces of sports memorabilia, celebrating the legacy of a football legend.