Beckett Announces Vault Service

Beckett-vault.jpg

Joining Goldin, eBay, ALT and PWCC in the vault space, is none other than Beckett Media. Inside of their new 100,000 sq ft. headquarters in Plano, TX they will be offering biometric access control, water and fire proof trading card, comics and memorabilia storage, along with around the clock security monitoring. Beckett says the facility already has a stash of over $3 million worth of collectibles.

As of right now, the vault is completely free and in due time, users of the vault service will instantly have access to list their cards for sale on the Beckett Marketplace. The instant the item is sold, ownership will transfer to the new owner via blockchain technology, the same record keeping that crypto such as Bitcoin and Ethereum use. Each item submitted will have high-resolution images available.

“The Beckett Vault is the union of our company’s best virtues: a passion for collectibles, a focus on trust and integrity, and our vision for what this industry can become,” said Beckett CEO Kunal Chopra. “Collectors will be able to submit items to the Vault, safeguard them in a state-of-the-art facility, and, in time, seamlessly transact on our platform. This is the future of the industry.”

via Beckett Vault

Last edited:

Taliasen

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
609   0   0
I am sorry, I would still just rather be able to hold my cards in hand. To me. what is the point of owning them if you do not "own" them? What is the old saying? Possession is 9/10 of the law.